Tuition fees vary and are based on a number of different factors such as qualification level, course type and nominal study hours. If eligible, there are a variety of funding opportunities available for Practical Outcomes courses.
The student tuition fee is indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as late assessment lodgement and replacement certificate fees.
Skills First Program (SFP)
Through the Victorian and Commonwealth Government subsidised training is available to eligible individuals. 2017 SFP funding is available to:
- Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand citizens
- Candidates under 20 years of age
- Candidates 20 years and older and ‘upskilling’ by seeking to enrol in a course at a higher level than their existing qualification
- Candidates enrolled in two or less subsidised programs in 2017 – this is referred to as the ‘2 course rule’.
Candidates will be eligible for funding for no more than two courses commenced at any given AQF level in their lifetime. This is referred to as the ‘2 at level’ limit.
Candidates may be required to pay a co-contribution depending on the qualification being undertaken. Please refer to the tuition fees above to find out the applicable student contribution by course.
There are also special eligibility exemptions that may apply to people holding referrals under the following:
- Asylum seekers and Victims of Human Trafficking Initiative
- Workers in Transition program
- Automotive Supply Chain Training Initiative
- Young people transitioning from care initiative
- Single and teenage parents training initiative
For further information, visit http://www.education.vic.gov.au/skillsfirst/Pages/default.aspx
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Practical Outcomes, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.